ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

its been emotional

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
pekeroon
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 13
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 20:22
Gender: Female

Re: its been emotional

Post by pekeroon »

postman nel wrote:So thats it...after 13 years my back/hip/knee/feet have finally told me no more...and ihr was the option I took. ..I've just been in to work to say goodbye and collect my leaving card and a little whip round for me, and it was quite emotional. ..can I say R/M could you please stop messing your staff about because believe me your staff make R/M and everyone of them are proper diamonds. ..good luck to you all in the future :wave

good luck :wave
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: its been emotional

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Quite jealous.
Good luck, enjoy. :Very Happy
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
postman nel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
Gender: Male

Re: its been emotional

Post by postman nel »

General Mannerheim wrote:
fishtank wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Obviously not that ill then? :roll:
There isn't room in the Callers Office for everyone General. :roll:
The IHR agreement recognises that some will be able to work again,some immediately,in fact you can even reapply to Royal Mail.
Well I never whatever next. :roll:
21k reasons why I took ihr :dance
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

Re: its been emotional

Post by flaminmoses »

21k and 34pence to be exact :Very Happy
postman nel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
Gender: Male

Re: its been emotional

Post by postman nel »

flaminmoses wrote:21k and 34pence to be exact :Very Happy
:Applause
thefemalepostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 150
Joined: 08 Aug 2012, 13:00
Gender: Female

Re: its been emotional

Post by thefemalepostie »

Well done escaping and good luck with your new job. Having the weekends back and especially this one being a long one will be great for your well being. Xxxx
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: its been emotional

Post by Darren Bent »

postman nel wrote:
flaminmoses wrote:21k and 34pence to be exact :Very Happy
:Applause
For how long you worked there ? Just wondering.
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

Re: its been emotional

Post by flaminmoses »

Darren Bent wrote:
postman nel wrote:
flaminmoses wrote:21k and 34pence to be exact :Very Happy
:Applause
For how long you worked there ? Just wondering.
Just over 7 years
flaminmoses
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 819
Joined: 05 Jul 2009, 14:17
Gender: Male

Re: its been emotional

Post by flaminmoses »

Looks like I'm gonna have to do a 3rd et1

Silly @@@@@@@@ messing me around with my holiday pay as I thought they would

Only a few months ago they had to back down over the entitlement I was owed whilst wrongly sacked!,