ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
its been emotional
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
Best of luck mate, this job is dead, give it a few years it will be mostly p/t.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
Good luck and best wishes for the futurepostman nel wrote:So thats it...after 13 years my back/hip/knee/feet have finally told me no more...and ihr was the option I took. ..I've just been in to work to say goodbye and collect my leaving card and a little whip round for me, and it was quite emotional. ..can I say R/M could you please stop messing your staff about because believe me your staff make R/M and everyone of them are proper diamonds. ..good luck to you all in the future
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: its been emotional
Yey another one escapes under the wire!
Good luck with your new job!
Good luck with your new job!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: its been emotional
New job in previous work is good news for you. Good Luck.
-
postman nel
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
Judgee wrote:Yey another one escapes under the wire!![]()
Good luck with your new job!
-
tonyhendrix
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 22 Sep 2010, 15:16
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
All the best mate, hope you enjoy your new job
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: its been emotional
Well done, don't be a stranger on here we need successful runners to chair the Escape Committee.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
postman nel
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
I'll get my spoon and start digging the tunnel right awayTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Well done, don't be a stranger on here we need successful runners to chair the Escape Committee.
-
postman nel
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
tonyhendrix wrote:All the best mate, hope you enjoy your new job
-
postman nel
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
worktotime wrote:good luck
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: its been emotional
Obviously not that ill then?postman nel wrote:Darren Bent wrote:How old are you now and what will you do for future ?
Enjoy your new life.
I'm 44....I"ve still got my hgv licence,i used to work for my local council many years ago and I"ve managed to get back in there..same sort of pay but less o/t but with my lump sum I will pay off outstanding debts..it should even itself out and its mon to fri ..I am also looking at some sort of further education...
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
There isn't room in the Callers Office for everyone General.General Mannerheim wrote:Obviously not that ill then?
The IHR agreement recognises that some will be able to work again,some immediately,in fact you can even reapply to Royal Mail.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: its been emotional
Well I never whatever next.fishtank wrote:There isn't room in the Callers Office for everyone General.General Mannerheim wrote:Obviously not that ill then?![]()
The IHR agreement recognises that some will be able to work again,some immediately,in fact you can even reapply to Royal Mail.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: its been emotional
Ring fenced adjusted duties maybe?General Mannerheim wrote:Well I never whatever next.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share