ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anyone selling a bike?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Anyone selling a bike?

Post by maisymoo04 »

Jono wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:Got a striker with a back peddle brake :crazy:
Is it the green one?

Had one as a kid and loved it...back pedal brake = king of the skids!
Yes frog green it was :left: u used to wack ye knee on the handle bars pullin the skid :crazy:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone selling a bike?

Post by dvbuk55 »

This skid....................would it wash out or did it need taking down to a fast flowing river and beating with a rock :cuppa
haychie
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 May 2013, 13:33
Gender: Female

Re: Anyone selling a bike?

Post by haychie »

I have a Trek 7.5fx 2011 Hybrid bike, its a mens model I think its a 15" frame (I'm 5.4"). Its very good condition 2.5 years old, I'm looking to upgrade, its kept at my partners house, but I can get you a picture of it tomorrow if you are interested, why not google the spec and see what you think, its black, though you may want to change the saddle, I had a womans one fitted. I paid £700 for it, will do it for £300
Heres a link to spec.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... e-ec023967" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;