Does that include whinging about seniority...and whinging about other posties not being up to your standard?crammypostie1 wrote:Typical whinge. If you dont like what you have then leave.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay rise or 37hr week?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
Have you taken an angry pill - he has not complained about RM in this post - he has not said that he dislikes Royal Mail - all he said was that he would like 37 hours instead of 25 - whats wrong in that, unless your offended by the language which would be comical and ironic.crammypostie1 wrote:Typical whinge. If you dont like what you have then leave. Many folk out there would love to work 25 hours here. 25 hours at royal mail is the same equivilent of a person working 40hours in a factory on min wage, and theres alot of folk like that. Dont bite the hand that feeds you springs to mindthecompletepackage wrote:I would love to do a 37 hour week instead of the sh!t 25 hour week I'm on.
He's one of you new starters who wants to work harder and your slagging him of. Unreal
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
Nope its a suggestion, nothing elese, nothing formal or authoritative.bringon4dayweeks wrote:is there a link to this 37 hr week ?wookie wrote:I'm serious, I would rather the 37 hr week (same money). It's time the runners/early starters realise it is not a race to finish.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
Forget 37, I'd be happy with a 30 hour contract and a realistic workload to go with that! 
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
why not 35 hr weekCaptain Scarlet wrote:Has this been suggested or are we just hoping?
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Have you taken an angry pill - he has not complained about RM in this post - he has not said that he dislikes Royal Mail - all he said was that he would like 37 hours instead of 25 - whats wrong in that, unless your offended by the language which would be comical and ironic.crammypostie1 wrote:Typical whinge. If you dont like what you have then leave. Many folk out there would love to work 25 hours here. 25 hours at royal mail is the same equivilent of a person working 40hours in a factory on min wage, and theres alot of folk like that. Dont bite the hand that feeds you springs to mindthecompletepackage wrote:I would love to do a 37 hour week instead of the sh!t 25 hour week I'm on.
He's one of you new starters who wants to work harder and your slagging him of. Unreal![]()
![]()
![]()
That's what happens when you only come on to troll people. You make silly errors and contradict your earlier views.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
The problem is that if you took away the paid meal reliefs most people on 5 day duties work appoxmately 36 hours per week less if they are on or slightly less if they are on 4 day week. In mail centres especially if they have time bonus breaks they possibile work around 35 hours.
The issue is that how many members forgo their paid meal reliefs.
The issue is that how many members forgo their paid meal reliefs.
-
Kafinater
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 21 Apr 2013, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise or 37hr week?
They're not worried about the individual offices struggling on a Monday or Tuesday, they look at the general state of things and generally speaking Monday and Tuesdays are easier days than the rest. Look at the HDS leaflet scenario, £20 in your pay packet to deliver them for free? Some offices only get 1 or 2 different leaflets while some can get as many as 5 or 6....but generally, on average, its worth about £20.wiganpostie wrote:It's not the same everywhere. Have you had your P&L revision yet? On some Saturdays we either work very close to our time or need to cut off, while on Mondays and Tuesdays it's even busier.wacko74 wrote:Is the O.P. Moya in disguise?... Even the slowest walkers on the biggest walks can manage a bit of an early finish on a Mon & Tues in our D.O. and i'm guessing it's pretty much the same everywhere.
We can guess which days would be shortened to accomadate a 37 hr week.