ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform Order Online

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Uniform Order Online

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

JiminyBillyBob wrote:How long do uniform orders take to arrive? I really need some new boots, ordered some few weeks back now and still waiting!
I ordered new shoes in September last year - got them 2 weeks ago. Yet I ordered a cagoule 1 month ago and got it in 2 days - go figure.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16730
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Uniform Order Online

Post by clashcityrocker »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
I ordered new shoes in September last year - got them 2 weeks ago.
I don't think they keep many size 2 shoes in stock. In fact I think they might be made to order. :shock:
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Uniform Order Online

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Wild Rover
Posts: 614
Joined: 03 Aug 2007, 17:41
Location: Jockistan

Re: Uniform Order Online

Post by Wild Rover »

Useless b@stards locked my account. I need fecken trousers or will soon look like Steptoe :arrrghhh
oralrural
Posts: 43
Joined: 26 Jul 2007, 19:05
Gender: Female

Re: Uniform Order Online

Post by oralrural »

]Useless b@stards locked my account. I need fecken trousers or will soon look like Steptoe :arrrghhh[/quote]


They locked my account so sent them an email and they unlocked it.
Wanted some short sleeved shirts but they were refused so ordered a pair of Magnums and a pair of Cat boots , order was accepted and recieved them a week later(only had a pair of magmums in August and a pair of trainers in October)so i've enough footwear for about 10 months.
Ordered shirts through a manager and recieved an email today from dimensions saying they will be despatched straight away.