Rudgwick jogger in collision with car
http://www.westsussextoday.co.uk/news/c ... -1-5071369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A jogger is recovering from an elbow injury after a collision with a car in Rudgwick this morning (Wednesday May 8).
Paramedics arrived in Church Street at around 9.30am.
A spokesman for South East Coast Ambulance Service said the woman, believed to be in her 20s, was treated at the scene and not taken to hospital.
One member of the public, Alison Newell, contacted the County Times to give praise to the postal workers who stopped to help.
She said: “I’d like to commend the two Rudgwick posties who positioned their van with warning lights flashing behind a jogger.
“By positioning their van the jogger was protected from other traffic. The posties stayed until the ambulance arrived.
“I don’t think the jogger was too badly hurt as she sat up and waited for the ambulance. Good to have a postie when you need them, even better to have two and a van.”
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CDV Pairing help Jogger in collision with another car
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
CDV Pairing help Jogger in collision with another car
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: CDV Pairing help Jogger in collision with another car
I bet RM will play that quote at some point
Good to have a postie when you need them, even better to have two and a van.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: CDV Pairing help Jogger in collision with another car
Probably during the time in the not too distant future when they are cutting jobs savagely.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I bet RM will play that quote at some point
Good to have a postie when you need them, even better to have two and a van.”
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.