ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Compensation why I have to pay RM out
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Compensation why I have to pay RM out
As far as my claim goes , the full break down in the claim states compensation for injury , out of pocket expenses and loss of earnings. So the payment for loss of earnings goes back to RM for the 2 wks sick money I received. I just have to send them a cheque for it ( might ask them to take it out my Leighton shares
) so if SM have not claimed on your behalf for loss of wages then you don't owe RM any money back for forwarded wages.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Compensation why I have to pay RM out
I'm pretty sure they can only claim back that portion of pay which has not been reimbursed already from the government - I'm not sure what the proportion is but it bears some serious consideration. There is also the fact that the amount they ask for is NOT necessarily the amount you owe and regardless of whether it is or isn't you should challenge it anyway.music4essex wrote:My opinion for what it's worth is you'd lose. The fact the scar is on your bottom is interesting, because it would not normally be seen and depending on where it is it may not show below the bikini line and I'm sure that would have an effect on the compensation.
Ok DVBI will take it then just curious as I am sure once before the monies paid out to RM never came out of compensation, I suppose it is ltd damage when these negotiations go on between thrird parties , not looking forward to what i have to pay back because of the back injury £4000 that will be wiped out
![]()
![]()
Essex mum