ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Govt courts buyout firms over RM deal
-
hubbahubba
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: 24 Jun 2009, 22:02
- Gender: Female
Govt courts buyout firms over RM deal
http://news.sky.com/story/1082352/govt- ... -mail-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
same as it ever was...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Govt courts buyout firms over RM deal
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 38&t=52308" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.