ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Letter-theft postie in suspended jail term

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Letter-theft postie in suspended jail term

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:In front of which town hall should we congregate?
You really want to see this ? :Sick
Is the Pope catholic :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Is he? :nervous

And I've already seen it :angel
:oops: No pictures!
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Letter-theft postie in suspended jail term

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Education would only be a long term preventative measure, it wouldn't do much about todays criminals.

Though, I do have to say, the reason crime is on the minds of people is because of how it is reported in todays modern media. I believe crime levels have been stable, within reason, for probably centuries. People would only have been aware of those crimes committed near them, now we now about all crimes across the world within an hour of them happening in most cases.

It is my personal view that the problems start at an early age. Kids need to be taught right from wrong from the minute they're born, by parents, extended family and teachers.

I still think the death penalty should be applied in exceptional circumstances, I wouldn't apply it across the board for, say murder, but would allow the CPS the ability to apply to the court to consider the death penalty as a sentence.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.