ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

US Postal Service and Saturdays

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
legind
Posts: 25
Joined: 08 Aug 2007, 20:44

US Postal Service and Saturdays

Post by legind »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... rday-mail/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: US Postal Service and Saturdays

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Sorry mate wrong section - should be in competitors - also apologies as I did not notice you had posted this until after I posted my own.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.