Would love to see this video remade with postie pushing HCT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lyu1KKwC74" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Music For Pounding The Streets
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
The reason RM may differentiate between a deaf person and someone using headphones for health and safety reasons is because it's assumed that a deaf person is used to a life without sound, it's normal for them to not be able to hear traffic coming so automatically take measures to check before crossing a road whilst a person who can hear but using headphones may not check the traffic if they don't hear any coming.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
Bah!!!! I was told by a senior managers that my hi-viz would protect me against being knocked down........it's worked up to now so now I'm going for the full size Beats by Dr DrePostie45 wrote:The reason RM may differentiate between a deaf person and someone using headphones for health and safety reasons is because it's assumed that a deaf person is used to a life without sound, it's normal for them to not be able to hear traffic coming so automatically take measures to check before crossing a road whilst a person who can hear but using headphones may not check the traffic if they don't hear any coming.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
1080p
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 31 May 2010, 00:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
Half Man Half Biscuit is a good listen
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
Noticed I listen to stuff I don't listen to more which is good. 12000 songs on my ipod, countless albums some never heard. Listened to the whole of Best Of Muddy Waters today, an old old blues artist. Did the trick.
-
tragictramp
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 18:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
Bit of guns and roses certainly speeds up delivery, i reckon i can complete 10-20 mins quicker with a bit of rock on the go.
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
That's just what i was listening to today, and i swear i did finish earlier, which is very rare for a Thursday!tragictramp wrote:Bit of guns and roses certainly speeds up delivery, i reckon i can complete 10-20 mins quicker with a bit of rock on the go.
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
Today I listened to Jimi Hendrix.
-
cyberheater
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 274
- Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 18:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Music For Pounding The Streets
I hope the folks that are using earbuds don't have them on too loud. It could cause permanent hearing impairment.
I tend to listen to Audio books when I get the chance. Mostly stuff by Terry Pratchet. I get some odd looks when I find a bit really funny and burst out laughing.
I tend to listen to Audio books when I get the chance. Mostly stuff by Terry Pratchet. I get some odd looks when I find a bit really funny and burst out laughing.