ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Runners beware...
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Runners beware...
Safeplace instructions are presumably recorded along with the order details by the business sending the item, whereas leaving an item somewhere on your own initiative is your word against the resident. Safeplace is one of the touted features of RM Tracked, so I would expect we're covered.
The machine stops.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Runners beware...
But I see that BT Modems sent out say leave in a safe place but recipients havent asked for them to be left like that.
I still docket them
I still docket them
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Runners beware...
I take a photo of the label with my camera phone,so no arguments there.As long as it says,shed or outhouse if it just says safe place back it goes,I don't know where is safe on their property.SP115 wrote:What about tracked (no sig required) items that clearly say '' Leave in safe place - In shed/outhouse/etc''
These are the only ones I 'doorstep' as it where. Am I giving them rope?
For we were soldiers once,and young