ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

hampshireman wrote:I've been sick!!! Can't find a smilie for vomit

:Sick
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
jules197312
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2012, 21:00
Gender: Female

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by jules197312 »

Wessex wrote:What's through the round window today children ?

laughed out loud at your comment!
To all the offices who don't have the revision yet, saviour the time you have left cause I can honestly say park and the loop is the biggest disaster I've ever known at royal mail and I've been there nearly twenty years.

I've never seen changes in a company so widely despised and I'm just hoping royal mail bosses climb off their Ivory Tower and realise staff REALLY ain't happy.

I personally can't see who would want to buy the company the current state its in...
saga
Posts: 66
Joined: 18 May 2007, 17:08
Location: west midlands

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by saga »

Sometime in the future when the cost of petrol is even higher, some bright spark will come up with the bright idea of getting rid of the vans and giving posties bikes which will save a bomb. :Very Happy :Very Happy
saga
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by Lincox »

Sad part Saga is that some bright spark will be paid a fortune for thinking that up.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by daveyeff »

the trolley is NOT faster. no matter which way they try to cut it,,,,,,,or lie about it. its quicker with a bag on the shoulder. but give me the trolley anyday. and they can shove their lapsing up their ''aris''
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by daveyeff »

jules197312 wrote:
Wessex wrote:What's through the round window today children ?

laughed out loud at your comment!
To all the offices who don't have the revision yet, saviour the time you have left cause I can honestly say park and the loop is the biggest disaster I've ever known at royal mail and I've been there nearly twenty years.

I've never seen changes in a company so widely despised and I'm just hoping royal mail bosses climb off their Ivory Tower and realise staff REALLY ain't happy.

I personally can't see who would want to buy the company the current state its in...
the council seems to be adopting the same kind working practices. cutting out rounds and adding them to another making it bigger. ie. bins only emptied once a fortnite. the binmen were at ours at 3.45 in the afternoon,,,,, NEVER been known. its the new types of management big companies are recruiting these days. no idea how to run the job properly.
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: MRM.COM:Programme puts you in the picture

Post by vigilante »

Puppetmaster wrote:I have always said I have no problem doing any of these new walks as long as a planner tests them first on a Thursday and friday
under proper conditions.
After all if a planner can complete on time so should we ,but likewise if a planner cant we should not be expected to complete
Our last revision was a total shambles and unsure if overall anything was actualy saved .

Instead of having 1 Postman doing a Estate or area ,they then split this area up into 3 different bits 1 and now you have odd roads scattered all over the office that some luvky people get to do on S/A.

many walks had to be sorted out after the planner left.

All the Planners is the route to the coffe machine and to their office .

Has a planner ever actual tested a walk ?

Too fat and lazy for that!
Too used to keyboard bashing.
Walking? They can't grasp the idea of putting one foot in front of the other so they slither like slugs to where they need to go--Bun shop and coffee machine-then back.
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.