ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Captions...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16730
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Captions...

Post by clashcityrocker »

If we stand here and look really f***ing gormless, do you think we'll get in the Courier?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Captions...

Post by fishtank »

Image
Do you think they'll rip the piss out of us on RMC like they did with that bloke/girl pushing the HCT?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Captions...

Post by noggin1969 »

" It's OK lads we'll photoshop the Courier cardboard DO in behind you if you'll just give us a cheesy smile before you go back to RADA "
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Captions...

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

POSTMAN wrote: Image
Well, there's nothing in here about bullying & harassment, so it can't be happening.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Re: Captions...

Post by woofwoof »

The thieving bastards stole my trolley get it in the book
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Captions...

Post by Sidley »

Competition riddle, what's orange and grey and looks like a sack of s**t tied in the middle?
Answers on a defaced Have Your Say questionnaire to the usual address...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Captions...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Bloke on the right is showing the typical Courier grin. I don't think the bloke on the left has got it quite right. Maybe its a courier coach on a training day.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Captions...

Post by Stormproof »

Image
I think we're going to need a bigger frame!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Captions...

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

"Who said it was safe to leave the HCT unlocked outside number 20, while we delivered a loop with a pouch on our shoulder?"
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Captions...

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

POSTMAN wrote:
Image
Training a right dopey t**t here. Sooner he goes back to bossing, the better.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
postypie
Posts: 435
Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: Captions...

Post by postypie »

Tall one...-Well i am not moving another step until i get some gloves like you.
Small one....Get the map out and we will find a place where they sell gloves.
Tall....this is team work....do you think Moira will be impressed?
Small one....yes...as long as we look the part....she will be happy...remember a warm postie is a happy one.
Tall one....does waring gloves affect your ability to fill in P739 cards ?
Small one...What's a P739 card?
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Captions...

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

You would have thought the small one would have asked who the hell this Moira bird is. :Very Happy
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.