ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Question about D2D's

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Question about D2D's

Post by DGP1 »

Barbel wrote:I only post my D2D's when I have letters going to that house, if not then they stay in the frame until I do. I can't be doing with wasting time going to houses just to post D2D's.
It's not your time you're wasting, it's RMs time and if they want me to spend it going up to a house with just a D2D then so be it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Thehair
Posts: 221
Joined: 20 Jan 2010, 22:35
Gender: Male

Re: Question about D2D's

Post by Thehair »

Am I going down a slippery slope? You'll be on your arse before you know it :Very Happy