Darren Bent wrote:It will be interesting to see what we will earn over next 12 months. Bearing this in the mind.
1. Increased tax allowance for our salary
2. Pay Rise of X amount
3. Bonus for profit for x amount (assuming there is one due)
4. Bonus for privatisation sale
5. shares for privatisation
6. EVR for those who want out.
7. And of course increased Christmas pressure to 200 pounds.
1. ? (variable)
2. ? (Unknown)
3. None and the none is due.
4. No bonus for privatisation -
5. I am guessing the shares will be held in trust and we will get dividends (if any) until the Anti stagging period is over. My guess is then the price of the shares will be lower than the original price. Personally I am going to keep mine anyway.
6. Unlikely in my opinion I think the days of mass EVR have gone and fairly shortly after privatisation the current scheme will come under attack.
7. Well we are getting that at least