ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Have your say survey!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
edwardo
Posts: 180
Joined: 23 Sep 2010, 19:01
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by edwardo »

not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by crazyshrew »

2 years, 2 different Doms and we've not seen ours again

funny thing is compared to what I read on here my office is as close to perfect as RM is going to get (but then we haven't our revision yet)

Really makes me wonder what the Dom's think needs to be covered up
Zootsuit
Posts: 92
Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Zootsuit »

edwardo wrote:not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
Never bought an Irish lottery ticket. Never won the Irish lottery. Funny old thing.
Morethan16KG
Posts: 53
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 14:42

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Morethan16KG »

Waste of time. Last year's results never published. I refused to do mine
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by aiden01 »

Mighty Hunter wrote:
edwardo wrote:not filling mine in 17 years and nothing changes
Never bought an Irish lottery ticket. Never won the Irish lottery. Funny old thing.
whyy not. :Very Happy :nana
Zootsuit
Posts: 92
Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Zootsuit »

I'd say look at the threads on bullying and peoples concern about reporting it. There is a question on bullying on the survey. Fill it in if only to tick that box if you have been bullied.

Yes there is sceptisism on what happens to the survey data but if people don't use them to record bullying there will definitely be no concern from on high. It doesn't cost you anything to fill it in but a non-return might cost us in the long run, and not filling it in probably doesn't register as a protest, it will just seem that people can't be bothered or don't have any problems.

Just fill 'em in and tell the truth!
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Sidley »

Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.
chooch
Posts: 323
Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
Gender: Male

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by chooch »

Sidley wrote:Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.
Good Call :Applause
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by krussel »

Sidley wrote:Busy throwing off and bundling up with the driver hassling me for my bags. Dom and dumber chuck the questionnaire at me and tell me to fill it in before I leave. Ain't got the time boss, I'll fill it in at home. No you have to fill it in now and we'll send it in. Fair enough, wrote the fact I was being pressured to fill in the form by the dom and lino and being told I couldn't take it home, on the front of the form sealed it in the envelope and gave it back. Wonder what mori will think of that.

Good post. :thumbup

This is what i got as well. :roll:

I did fill it in, like i do every year. Cant say i was very positive about the job though. The question. "would you recommend a job at RM to a friend" Not bloody likley !!.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Silly Sarah
Posts: 112
Joined: 06 May 2010, 22:13
Gender: Female
Location: wild west

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Silly Sarah »

Not seen our survey forms yet. Nothing ever happens on time in our office.
What have I done to deserve this?
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by Godric »

royal mail managers don't know what they are doing ........ not fit to run a sweety shop
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Have your say survey!

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Godric wrote:royal mail managers don't know what they are doing ........ not fit to run a sweety shop
You can't make wildly accurate accusations like that. :left: :left:
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.