ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.postaltechnologyinternationa ... wsID=47056" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

Royal Mail Group has announced that, effective from 1 March 2013, Jan Babiak has been appointed as a non-executive director of the company.

Babiak was previously on the boards of Walgreen Coand BMO Financial Group (Bank of Montreal), and served on the board of Logica plc from 2010 up to its sale in August 2012.

Prior to this, Babiak had a 28 year career with Ernst and Young holding managing partner and executive board level roles in its UK and global practices in the areas of technology, climate change and sustainability, regulatory and public policy. She holds international information system qualifications as well as accountancy qualifications in both the UK and USA and has joint UK/US citizenship.

Donald Brydon, chairman of Royal Mail Group said, "I'm delighted to welcome Jan as a non-executive director. She brings a wealth of strategic, international and commercial experience, including an in-depth knowledge of technology, change management and regulated businesses. Jan’s experience will be particularly valuable as we continue the ongoing transformation of Royal Mail and work closely with the Government to obtain external capital.”

Babiak added, “I look forward to joining the board and feel very fortunate to be offered the opportunity to contribute during this very exciting time in the Royal Mail’s long history.”
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by Lincox »

Moyas now bringing in the infantry from across the waters. Perhaps Royal Mail will charter a whole aircraft to take them back on their ALs.
mpl1111
Posts: 62
Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 18:20
Gender: Male

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by mpl1111 »

will she ever do p&l or just be another rm manager that far up there own backsides and to high up ivory towers she'll have no idea of the real work in the real world.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Privatisation gathers pace with the arrival of a hatchett woman. :evil/mad
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by Lincox »

Sure she aint Patsi Palmer. If I were you Masood, I would be careful. She may be IB in disguise
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by fishtank »

Dare i say...collar and cuffs?
Clash will like her. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Jan Babiak appointed to the Royal Mail Group Board 



Post by clashcityrocker »

I certainly do. :Very Happy
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.