Stella102 wrote:so he was bullied and harrassed by rm management... sounds familiar
Where the hell did you get that from ? There is reading between the lines and there is re writing the book
Stella102 wrote:so he was bullied and harrassed by rm management... sounds familiar
There's a 6 week trial period? I didn't know that, I thought the duration of your contract of 3 or 6 months was your trial period?pod25 wrote:He doesn't have to give any notice after only being with RM for 1 month. He won't have accrued any holiday entitlement, plus he would have been on the standard 6 week trial period, so he wouldn't have a contract.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not sure there has to be a point - people can just sound off it they want, or perhaps he is looking for some insight from experienced posties.
My insight would be 2 weeks notice - thats unusual the contract states 1 week notice.
What is the average time of getting out? I'm with a partner and he doesn't start until half 8, I've been getting in at 7 this week so I can prep both and we haven't been getting out until 9.45. I always start to get a bit paniky when everyone's leaving and there's only a few of us left.JiminyBillyBob wrote:It sounds like he got an easy start! When i first started i was on a different walk everyday, never make it out for 9am and never back anywhere near 1 or 2pm