Matched betting?superports wrote:Betfair! Was always convinced it was possible to make money there. After years of searching for the elusive strategy, I've eventually found it. Increasing bank by 10% daily, with low risk and low stakes. Hope to be making enough daily that enables me to not even touch my pay, which will go straight to pay off mortgage.
Yes, I'm waiting for warning of "it'll never work" etc
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any ideas?
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: Any ideas?
-
LukeyBoy
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Compound interest formulaLukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
A simplified way to find the compound interest is by using the following formula;

…where;
V is the future value.
P is initial amount invested.
r is compound interest rate p.a.
n is number of applications, usually years. (change to days)
In the following examples we shall evaluate the compound interest using the above formula.
http://www.online-calculators.co.uk/int ... terest.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
after 364 days £116664143664853120
Note to my self, get a life
-
LinChong
- Posts: 229
- Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 09:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
"Subject: Dear Respected One,
Dear Respected One,
GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.
I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul
PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com"
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wumi-abdul-scam.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dear Respected One,
GREETINGS,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.
I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.
1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.
Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul
PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
wumi1000abdul@yahoo.com"
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wumi-abdul-scam.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
LukeyBoy
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Hey newtimes yes I understand the concept of compound staking just that 10% is impossible! We would all be on a beach somewhere if it was that easy 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
fishtank wrote:Is that still a thriving business?clashcityrocker wrote:Telephone sex.
I would have thought that the internet and webcams would have killed it off although the ability to actually see your "facilitator" may have put some out of business.
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Any ideas?
A few good ideas and the usual wacky ones, thanks peeps. I like the idea of internet selling as we all know how much its grown in the last 5 years and getting bigger but its finding that niche product to sell and where to buy from, suppose its going to be a bit of trial and error.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Not sure what area you live in but my daughter is involved in importing goods from abroad across a very wide spectrum and then they sell to retailers. If there is a similar organisation near you it may be worth contacting them to see what's selling, at what price and how many you would need to buy to obtain a worthwhile discount remembering that there is also postal costs if you go via internet. Alteratively look at the prospect of a market stall selling a spectrum of goods.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Any ideas?
Frankieboy my names maisymoo any chance of bein you best friend friends I want to be your ffffrrrriieend

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
superports
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Stop pussy footing about supersports send Wumi Abdul your bank account details and she'll send you $12.5million dollars to look after and you get 15%superports wrote:Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
-
SP115
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 25 Nov 2012, 17:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Location: Location
Re: Any ideas?
Burger Van? 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Are you allowed to do that in a vanSP115 wrote:Burger Van?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Any ideas?
Yes, as long as its not with the van http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -cars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;dvbuk55 wrote:Are you allowed to do that in a vanSP115 wrote:Burger Van?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.