Yeah agreed. Once Im out delivering I kind of look for the letter and thenI know the pizza leaflet behind it is to go through the letter box with all the other bits and pieces inside it.Call Me fussey if You will but I also like to have the smallest items of post at the front and larger leters and flats behind.It folds and goes through better
clashcityrocker wrote:So people nest them to make their delivery quicker?
"People" might,i can't speak for people.
Personally i do it because i make less mistakes that way and i'm less likely to have to chase single items down the street or pick a pile of them up of the ground.
I know you're not supposed to but we all have our "taking it a bit far" moments,this one is mine but i don't think it's such a big deal.
We used to nest them but it changed recently.
I got caught doing it once but got away with it since they had held their "no nesting" meeting before the part timers even started
cliffeyhez wrote:Didn't have a clue that there was a right and a wrong way .
No longer a postie just popped back to have a look at the burning issues...Its strange really when you are in RM you think about this sort of stuff but when you become joe public again receiving mail you realise 99.99% of people dont give a flying fook how they receive their households and bin em straight away..If any managers tell you your doing it the wrong way its just an invisible stick to beat you with,,,No change there I guess,,