ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ordering uniform online?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lateagainpostie
Posts: 393
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 18:17
Gender: Male

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by Lateagainpostie »

JiminyBillyBob wrote:That sucks, was hoping i could do it right now from home :(
You can

Just order it and put needed in the one box, and your lino's name in the other
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by glenfiddich »

JiminyBillyBob wrote:That sucks, was hoping i could do it right now from home :(
https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by fng »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Is it because you're having a themed delivery day at your DO and you are doing it as Cleetus.

:Applause :Applause :Applause
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
rjack
Posts: 98
Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 09:42
Gender: Male
Location: wales

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by rjack »

i have just used my pay no. and used Delivery as password then i changed password details and when i login it has me down as an enginer from warrington.
crazyshrew
Posts: 584
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
Gender: Female
Location: Coastal, South West

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by crazyshrew »

rjack wrote:i have just used my pay no. and used Delivery as password then i changed password details and when i login it has me down as an enginer from warrington.
obviously check you're getting entering it exactly right, I logged in, changed my password and added a few bits to the basket before I noticed it thought i was some fella from the other end of the country. took me a moment to realise I'd put in my bank account number :d'oh! (am pretty sure i reset the password before i left)
JiminyBillyBob
Posts: 177
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
Gender: Male

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by JiminyBillyBob »

When i go to View my catalogue for wearers, all it says is No results found?
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by NewPostieUK »

When I order something, it says.. 'was added to your basket; however this order will now need authorisation as you have exceeded your allocation.'

Do they get authorisation? How? Do I have to do anything?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32817
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by POSTMAN »

NewPostieUK wrote:When I order something, it says.. 'was added to your basket; however this order will now need authorisation as you have exceeded your allocation.'

Do they get authorisation? How? Do I have to do anything?
See your screw.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Re: Ordering uniform online?

Post by redneck »

POSTMAN wrote:
NewPostieUK wrote:When I order something, it says.. 'was added to your basket; however this order will now need authorisation as you have exceeded your allocation.'

Do they get authorisation? How? Do I have to do anything?
See your screw.
Who then tells you the item is unavailable, or too many have been given out in your region.

I want a pair of Magnum shoes, management keep checking our footwear every week but nothing ever seems to be getting ordered. We have lads with holes in their shoes/boots! :Applause