ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

i wonder...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: i wonder...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
Dare I ask what white lightning is?
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: i wonder...

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
Dare I ask what white lightning is?

Is it not a cheap larger :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: i wonder...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Oi - you are not meant to out me, you know. Now where is me white lightning mutter mutter posties mutter.
Dare I ask what white lightning is?
such a limited knowledge of alcoholic beverages Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by fishtank »

Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: i wonder...

Post by krussel »

fishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drink :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: i wonder...

Post by DGP1 »

krussel wrote:
fishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drink :nervous
Who said that? :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
fishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drink :nervous
Walking in the naughty room after DG is like having spuggy on the bottom of your shoe :oops:
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: i wonder...

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
fishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drink :nervous
Who said that? :nervous

Its written on the wall in the naughty room next to the rubber suit :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
fishtank wrote: he ended up blind.
DGP has been warned many times about this but its not due to drink :nervous
Who said that? :nervous

Its written on the wall in the naughty room next to the rubber suit :Very Happy
The suit's leather with no backside in it..................erm..................so I've been told :oops:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: i wonder...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.
It'll put hairs on your chest...........remove it from anywhere it touches though :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: i wonder...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
fishtank wrote:Useless fact.
It's actually what they used to call moonshine during the prohibition.
I knew a farmer who made it using the proper recipe,you could have fueled the space shuttle with it,i think he ended up blind.
I once was given, when I did partake, some of the Irish stuff made from, I think, potatoes called poteen (?) - it tasted bloody awful and smelled even worse.
It'll put hairs on your chest...........remove it from anywhere it touches though :Very Happy
Hmmmmmm - I spilt some in my lap.............I thought it was testicular alopecia but now the mystery is solved :cuppa