ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite blizza

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
mdm
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 209
Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
Gender: Male

Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl

Post by mdm »

Blimey, no i was not being serious :angel
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl

Post by DB1100 »

mdm wrote:Blimey, no i was not being serious :angel
Well okay,I guess I can say sorry.
For we were soldiers once,and young
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl

Post by DB1100 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Nope on no ones side, I try to see all sides and say things as I see them. This is more of me disliking people being put into boxes, everyone is an individual and should be treated as such. Thats the side I am on.

Oh and I think MDM was ribbing you rather than anything else, I don't think he was being serious.
Thats the way I think,judging by some of the previous post's some people think anyone who does something different must be a lunatic,not a stone's throw from bullying and harassment really.
For we were soldiers once,and young
Dj Silver
Posts: 65
Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 10:45
Gender: Male
Location: Not sure my Sat Nav is down

Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl

Post by Dj Silver »

Chap in our office always shorts, however he finished off his outfit today with some fetching blue tights!
Somebody called me a cult the other day, well I think that was what he said!
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Call this chilly? Postie still bares his legs despite bl

Post by spoodoo »

I just had big buggy y fronts on the day ,,