ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Whitstable's Carnival of Resistance

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
CJStone
Posts: 36
Joined: 24 Aug 2010, 13:12
Gender: Male

Whitstable's Carnival of Resistance

Post by CJStone »

From the moment I came down Cromwell Road and saw the ingeniously altered For Sale sign outside the office (it now read “NOT For Sale”) I knew we were in for a memorable day.

Read more here: http://christopherjamesstone.wordpress. ... esistance/
whatamess!!
Posts: 279
Joined: 13 Jan 2011, 17:43
Gender: Female

Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance

Post by whatamess!! »

Well done to all at Whitstable!!!!!!!!! Excellent story, wish I could have been there. :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
chooch
Posts: 323
Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
Gender: Male

Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance

Post by chooch »

:Applause :Applause Seconded :Applause :Applause
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance

Post by bexhil palace »

I wish this show of communal solidarity could be replicated nationwide.
Show RM, and :dcfo :ncfo :vcfo that people do care about their public services, and they are worth fighting for.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Whitstable’s Carnival of Resistance

Post by Lincox »

Anyone know whether any of the CWU heirarchy attended this event? It should be used as a springboard to campaign at every closure announced that has not had a proper consultation process in accordance with national agreements.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Whitstable's Carnival of Resistance

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Excellent article, brings back that feeling of solidarity that keeps the heart warm.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.