ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

job sercurity 2013

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: job sercurity 2013

Post by dvbuk55 »

I'd just take photos and post them on twitter :oops:
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: job sercurity 2013

Post by maisymoo04 »

Ad make sure DVD I was on them :dance
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: job sercurity 2013

Post by maisymoo04 »

DVD haha
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"