Using a timetable that both sides adhere todvbuk55 wrote:We'll need a reasonable carriage to carry the negotiations forward.clashcityrocker wrote:As long as our pay rise tracks the rail fare increases we should be all right.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay rise 2013
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Pay rise 2013
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
I feel we may be railroaded again.Pinky 1 wrote:Using a timetable that both sides adhere todvbuk55 wrote:We'll need a reasonable carriage to carry the negotiations forward.clashcityrocker wrote:As long as our pay rise tracks the rail fare increases we should be all right.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay rise 2013
The signals are certainly pointing that way.fishtank wrote:I feel we may be railroaded again.Pinky 1 wrote:Using a timetable that both sides adhere todvbuk55 wrote:We'll need a reasonable carriage to carry the negotiations forward.clashcityrocker wrote:As long as our pay rise tracks the rail fare increases we should be all right.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
This thread is now Virgin on the ridiculous.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The signals are certainly pointing that way.fishtank wrote:I feel we may be railroaded again.Pinky 1 wrote:Using a timetable that both sides adhere todvbuk55 wrote:We'll need a reasonable carriage to carry the negotiations forward.clashcityrocker wrote:As long as our pay rise tracks the rail fare increases we should be all right.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
Lets hope talks don't get derailed or delayed.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
Tank wrote:Lets hope talks don't get derailed or delayed.
They could be shunted into a siding.
-
north london driver
- Posts: 560
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
knowing our union were on the wrong track and will go over the timetable for a deal.dvbuk55 wrote:Tank wrote:Lets hope talks don't get derailed or delayed.
They could be shunted into a siding.
as where the meeting is held could only be 1st class carrige where drinks and food are.
and the first words from our union its the best deal you will get lads.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
I have heard that it is in a railway carriage in Versailles, all expenses paid and there may be an honorarium for services rendered and a trip on the Orient Express.north london driver wrote:knowing our union were on the wrong track and will go over the timetable for a deal.dvbuk55 wrote:Tank wrote:Lets hope talks don't get derailed or delayed.
They could be shunted into a siding.
as where the meeting is held could only be 1st class carrige where drinks and food are.
and the first words from our union its the best deal you will get lads.
-
north london driver
- Posts: 560
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
more like a trip to leyton orientdvbuk55 wrote:I have heard that it is in a railway carriage in Versailles, all expenses paid and there may be an honorarium for services rendered and a trip on the Orient Express.north london driver wrote:knowing our union were on the wrong track and will go over the timetable for a deal.dvbuk55 wrote:Tank wrote:Lets hope talks don't get derailed or delayed.
They could be shunted into a siding.
as where the meeting is held could only be 1st class carrige where drinks and food are.
and the first words from our union its the best deal you will get lads.
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
I think we are going to get squeezed..we could be up the junction.
-
bydand91
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 18:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: Pay rise 2013
We always get shafted anyway and would save money and time to keep CWU and Royal Mail apart. 
-
reedy
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 19:41
Re: Pay rise 2013
Talks have hit the buffers and its the end of the line!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay rise 2013
can I just say that if we are looking for a fat controller there are a few candidates at cwu hq.
but I think Ward would be just the ticket.
but I think Ward would be just the ticket.