9-2 if your WTYTrealitybites wrote:Part timers at our DO are meant to arrive at a fully prepped frame. 25 hour employees don't take out absorption either. Still pre revision. When P&L is finally introduced I don't know how 25 hour contractees will be utilised.
What was your typical day on a 25 hour contract before the revision?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
I noticed this when i started working for RM, a lot of guys still living at home, is this just because of the financially hard times we've hit upon, or has this always been the case? I understand the weird loner thing though, of course people like that will be attracted to a job where you left alone for most of the day.fishtank wrote:I came in for the witty banter and that feeling of goodwill and lighthearted rapport between friends,the mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together,the comradeship,the camaraderie,the spirit of friendly good-fellowship.
Instead i met a bunch of weird loners,most of whom still lived with their mothers.
Last edited by TrueBlueTerrier on 15 Jan 2013, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [quote="fishtank"] added
Reason: [quote="fishtank"] added
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
Well speaking personally it was the uniform that attracted meJiminyBillyBob wrote:I noticed this when i started working for RM, a lot of guys still living at home, is this just because of the financially hard times we've hit upon, or has this always been the case? I understand the weird loner thing though, of course people like that will be attracted to a job where you left alone for most of the day.fishtank wrote:I came in for the witty banter and that feeling of goodwill and lighthearted rapport between friends,the mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together,the comradeship,the camaraderie,the spirit of friendly good-fellowship.
Instead i met a bunch of weird loners,most of whom still lived with their mothers.
-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
I tried living in a tent and a cardboard box.. couldn't really call either of them a home though..
-
Scarlett13
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 18:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
Hi I'm 30 hours an go live next week but are coming in on our new hours this week but when I got in this morning only my codeds where throw of an was told only my codeds would be thrown off, is this right or should all my walk be throw off?? I also had to put my DTD together.... Help before it gets out of hand.
Thanks peter
Thanks peter
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
You'd need more info than that, like what sort of duty, how many days etceteraScarlett13 wrote:Hi I'm 30 hours an go live next week but are coming in on our new hours this week but when I got in this morning only my codeds where throw of an was told only my codeds would be thrown off, is this right or should all my walk be throw off?? I also had to put my DTD together.... Help before it gets out of hand.
Thanks peter
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
Some of the guys from my office are loaded, in their 40's and still live with parents. It must be a universal postie thing.JiminyBillyBob wrote:I noticed this when i started working for RM, a lot of guys still living at home, is this just because of the financially hard times we've hit upon, or has this always been the case? I understand the weird loner thing though, of course people like that will be attracted to a job where you left alone for most of the day.fishtank wrote:I came in for the witty banter and that feeling of goodwill and lighthearted rapport between friends,the mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together,the comradeship,the camaraderie,the spirit of friendly good-fellowship.
Instead i met a bunch of weird loners,most of whom still lived with their mothers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Cutting off with P&L partner and part time prep
What's the point of moving out, when the old uns snuff it they're just going to move back inOnAFlyer wrote:Some of the guys from my office are loaded, in their 40's and still live with parents. It must be a universal postie thing.JiminyBillyBob wrote:I noticed this when i started working for RM, a lot of guys still living at home, is this just because of the financially hard times we've hit upon, or has this always been the case? I understand the weird loner thing though, of course people like that will be attracted to a job where you left alone for most of the day.fishtank wrote:I came in for the witty banter and that feeling of goodwill and lighthearted rapport between friends,the mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together,the comradeship,the camaraderie,the spirit of friendly good-fellowship.
Instead i met a bunch of weird loners,most of whom still lived with their mothers.