ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Apple employee discount

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
edgearsenal
Posts: 29
Joined: 03 Jan 2012, 00:07
Gender: Male

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by edgearsenal »

Godric wrote:
Pat Ostman wrote:
Godric wrote:
Katie28 wrote:Is there any discount for the ipad mini?
ipad mini is cack outdated hardware ie ipad 2/3 hardware .... get a google nexus 7 or the acer iconia a100 .... both far superior mini tablets with superior screens and hardware at £100 less than a ipad mini
Afraid I have to disagree, I mean outdated cack? That's a little harsh.
outdated cack as in wrapping up yesterdays technology and presenting as cutting edge technology compared to the two mini tablets I mentioned above both rated far superior to the ipad mini technology and price wise ... when I go out to buy anything tech wise ... I buy todays technology and not yesterdays
well said people buy apple because its what everybody else is buying and nothing to do with what the better hardware is. most apple stuff is overpriced but people buy it because its the latest thing to be seen with so they dont have to reduce the price.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by POSTMAN »

Get an Android tablet,cheaper,within reason just as good,and no need to jailbreak for you know whats me hearties. :silenced
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by Pat Ostman »

You know what. I had enough of the vic 20 versus amstrad over 30 years ago so ill let you boys circlejerk amongst yourselves.

Apple fanboys are pathetic and so are the Google kids. And today's technology is already yesterday's when it hits the shops. I know that might be a bit Taxing though. (Yes both steal from us)

And Postman :no no
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by bigcol »

POSTMAN wrote:Get an Android tablet,cheaper,within reason just as good,and no need to jailbreak for you know whats me hearties. :silenced
Blocking ads on certain websites? :whistle
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by Pat Ostman »

Best under £100 tablet you can buy if you want a bargain
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/blackbe ... ys-1426215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by POSTMAN »

bigcol wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Get an Android tablet,cheaper,within reason just as good,and no need to jailbreak for you know whats me hearties. :silenced
Blocking ads on certain websites? :whistle
You came back and put a link in?
I've got kids to feed you know,a dying pension,docket has dried up,wife is having a mid life crisis,needs her hair done more....the list is fecking endless....
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: Apple employee discount

Post by Godric »

Pat Ostman wrote:You know what. I had enough of the vic 20 versus amstrad over 30 years ago so ill let you boys circlejerk amongst yourselves.

Apple fanboys are pathetic and so are the Google kids. And today's technology is already yesterday's when it hits the shops. I know that might be a bit Taxing though. (Yes both steal from us)

And Postman :no no

not a fan boy .... I just buy what I find best suits me ... tomorrow it could be a windows 8 based tablet/phone
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."