ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Seatbelt Problem Solved?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
IcanthelpthewayIam
Posts: 4067
Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
Gender: Male

Re: Seatbelt Problem Solved?

Post by IcanthelpthewayIam »

Ossie From Preston wrote:My loop partner has a screwdriver stuck into the hole but I wear mine.
Who is the driver? You or him?
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Seatbelt Problem Solved?

Post by taurus88 »

fishtank wrote:
taurus88 wrote:
I think that highly intelligent people interpret sarcasm very well in a variety of contexts.

I interpret sarcasm very well in a variety of contexts.
I think that you interpret sarcasm very well in a variety of contexts.
If my sarcasm interpreter is working to full capacity ... thank you :wink:.