ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

'Make Sure You Leave Packages With Neighbours If They're In,

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: 'Make Sure You Leave Packages With Neighbours If They're

Post by wabbithunta »

Thunderthighs wrote:Never Anyone in anywhere, so take em back, stick N/A sticker on em. Keeps the front desk caller guys in a job too...
So true! :nana

Also when you deliver to blocks of flats no one is even in, or bothers to answer :arrrghhh and also it's not really safe in some of these either and only rarely do I even find a neighbour to take an item in, if next door that is as I'm buggered if I'm traipsing up/down stairs to do this either. I leave a card telling them to go to the office, when management ask why I never left the item with a neighbour, I say, "security reasons" and also my job on the line if it goes missing too.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"