'Sort out Parking at Annie Reed Road Sorting Office,' MP tells Royal Mail
http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/East-Ridin ... Royal-Mail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Local MP, Graham Stuart said "Over the past few weeks I've heard from constituents that their undelivered parcels are no longer being dropped off at the village post offices and, instead, they have to go to Annie Reed Road Sorting Office in Beverley to collect them. People are finding themselves shut out of the yard while behind the gate they can see empty parking spaces.
Graham went on to say "I made representations immediately to Royal Mail and let them know they should put the customer first, and quickly, especially as this month my constituents will be looking forward to receiving Christmas parcels. I understand that the Sorting Office yard may need to be closed to the public in the early mornings when the delivery vans are coming and going, but outside these hours the Sorting Office yard should be made available to customer parking. Royal Mail is there to serve customers and not to run things for their own convenience."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
'Sort out Parking at Annie Reed Road Sorting Office,' - MP
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
'Sort out Parking at Annie Reed Road Sorting Office,' - MP
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: 'Sort out Parking at Annie Reed Road Sorting Office,' -
Maybe the politicians will be the share holderssgt,rock wrote:When its sold off it will be there purely to serve its shareholders. These politicians want to realise that before they flog it off cheap and kill off the USO.
For we were soldiers once,and young