Looks like the new young digital generation, no compassion, its all me me me. The funny thing is they wouldnt be able to hold a conversation without typing it online, fecking retards!
All the older generation like to tip, why, feel good factor in the season of goodwill. They knew how to make the world a good, warm place to live, work and be happy.
Middleclass, detached, office type people, tossers! Workingclass, grafters, salt of the earth!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ok fellas own up!
-
Regal
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 03 Nov 2007, 13:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Ok fellas own up!
Tomorrow Never Knows
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Re: Ok fellas own up!
I got a £5 tip and a kiss off an old lady.
If people don't want to give a tip I don't care really, but it is nice to get some recognition for the truck load of packets I deliver daily and the freezing cold weather.
I'd love to see these idiots posting on digital spy do a full week during Christmas to see how they cope.
If people don't want to give a tip I don't care really, but it is nice to get some recognition for the truck load of packets I deliver daily and the freezing cold weather.
I'd love to see these idiots posting on digital spy do a full week during Christmas to see how they cope.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Ok fellas own up!
"I got a £5 tip and a kiss off an old lady." this Christmas.venger wrote:I got a £5 tip and a kiss off an old lady.
If people don't want to give a tip I don't care really, but it is nice to get some recognition for the truck load of packets I deliver daily and the freezing cold weather.
I'd love to see these idiots posting on digital spy do a full week during Christmas to see how they cope.