ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hand Cream

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Hand Cream

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
5plusbonusball wrote:I like the way the adverts on the top of these pages change with the topic being discussed. I'm waiting for a hand cream advert to pop up any minute or maybe a lubricant ad? :Very Happy
Spanking!........................I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggg
ImageImageImageImage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Hand Cream

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
5plusbonusball wrote:I like the way the adverts on the top of these pages change with the topic being discussed. I'm waiting for a hand cream advert to pop up any minute or maybe a lubricant ad? :Very Happy
Spanking!........................I'm waitinggggggggggggggggggg
ImageImageImageImage
:Very Happy :hmmmm Looks more like a punch in the head to me :nervous
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16731
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Hand Cream

Post by clashcityrocker »

I've got budget car rental.
Disappointing.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Hand Cream

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:I've got budget car rental.
Disappointing.
I've got Ad-Block......................I'm sure there's a cream for it :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Hand Cream

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I've got budget car rental.
Disappointing.
I've got Ad-Block......................I'm sure there's a cream for it :nervous
I've got pine furniture at the top and a blocked bottom :shock:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Hand Cream

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I've got budget car rental.
Disappointing.
I've got Ad-Block......................I'm sure there's a cream for it :nervous
I've got pine furniture at the top and a blocked bottom :shock:
I KNOW there's a cream for that :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Hand Cream

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I've got budget car rental.
Disappointing.
I've got Ad-Block......................I'm sure there's a cream for it :nervous
I've got pine furniture at the top and a blocked bottom :shock:
There is a cream for the last bit :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Hand Cream

Post by Stormproof »

i've got one for appliances at the bottom :oops:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Hand Cream

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:i've got one for appliances at the bottom :oops:
I've seen those videos............it looks painful but they seem to enjoy it :nervous


When did this thread go so far off topic? :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Hand Cream

Post by fishtank »

I have nothing on...top or bottom. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Hand Cream

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:i've got one for appliances at the bottom :oops:
I've seen those videos............it looks painful but they seem to enjoy it :nervous


When did this thread go so far off topic? :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
When you turned up :cuppa
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Hand Cream

Post by TeeferTiger »

Virgin coconut oil or the hemp hand cream from the body shop
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Hand Cream

Post by dvbuk55 »

TeeferTiger wrote:Virgin coconut oil or the hemp hand cream from the body shop
Well I must say I think the Virgin coconut oil is a bit late for all the posters so far :chuckle Is there an Almost a Virgin coconut oil? :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16731
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Hand Cream

Post by clashcityrocker »

How can you tell if a coconut is a virgin?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Hand Cream

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:How can you tell if a coconut is a virgin?
Well it's rough on the outside and it's difficult to penetrate..............I would imagine :cool