ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album'

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album'

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... album.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Robbie Williams has revealed that he asked several delivery men for advice on his new album.

The 'Candy' singer said he wanted to get reassurance about his latest LP Take the Crown by playing it to strangers at his house.

"I've been scared, thinking this sounds great, sounds confident, sounds big," he is quoted as saying in The Sun.

"I've been having all sorts of people come in and have a listen - the mail man, the dustman, people delivering things from Amazon.

"I said, 'Come and have a listen to this. What do you think should be the first single? Is it good?'

"You see, this is a really important album for me. Every album is important but this one definitely shows where I am in today's society and pop culture."

Take the Crown went straight to number one in the UK albums chart earlier this month.

Williams will embark on a 17-date European tour in 2013 with Olly Murs as his support act, including two shows at Wembley Stadium.

Tickets will be available to purchase tomorrow (November 30) at 9am.

The singer recently said that he wants to beat his huge Knebworth gigs with his 2013 stadium tour.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Thunderthighs
Posts: 990
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Re: Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album

Post by Thunderthighs »

Can this be used as a Mental cruelty charge, lol!??
R@YAL F@IL
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album

Post by R@YAL F@IL »

ROYAL MAIL Groupies come to mind, let me entertain you more, it is a Health and Safety issue to listen to music while working :dance
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
cyclemech1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 334
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:46
Gender: Male

Re: Robbie Williams: 'I asked postman to listen to new album

Post by cyclemech1 »

Poor bloody Postie.
First Park & Loop and now this! :d'oh!