I'm sure that it say's somewhere in 'that' agreement that we could now do D2D's 52 weeks a yearDGP1 wrote:What do you mean without D2Ds? Ours are due to continue right up to the week before Christmas..............6 of the buggers for the next 2 weeks tooblackadder wrote:this will prob be the last xmas without d2d, sunday collections and overtime. make the most of it boys and girls
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise
All my cards are written now 
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
FairyFoot
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
- Gender: Female
Re: Britons shun Christmas cards after stamp price rise
I haven't finished writing mine, but one I sent on Monday to Germany arrived and is her first received Christmas card for the year!
Popped another 3 cards into the postbox today (well, Friday), and hope to get more out on Monday.
Popped another 3 cards into the postbox today (well, Friday), and hope to get more out on Monday.
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.