ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail backing Movember

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Royal Mail backing Movember

Post by DGP1 »

Image
maybe you need to get yourself one of these :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Royal Mail backing Movember

Post by FairyFoot »

How about a photo competition on here then, for all you Movember people!?
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Royal Mail backing Movember

Post by TeeferTiger »

FairyFoot wrote:How about a photo competition on here then, for all you Movember people!?
Just tashes, no faces?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
FairyFoot
Posts: 78
Joined: 08 Jun 2012, 12:38
Gender: Female

Re: Royal Mail backing Movember

Post by FairyFoot »

How many RM people are doing Movember I wonder..
I am a Postcrosser, and penpaller. I send nice post.
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail backing Movember

Post by Sidley »

It's our DO Movember team photo tomorrow! It's going to look like a cross between a Freddie Mercury lookalikes competition and an 1890s footie squad.