And I thought Nimbus was the cloud that the characters flew in Dragonball ZTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Thats a very linear approach to an argument Nimbus, but then your choice of name is an indication of your outlook and view - Nimbus, from the Latin for "dark cloud".Nimbus wrote:There are plenty of people who would value a job in the current climate. If you dont like yours at RM then do the decent thing -leave and let someone else have the opportunity
Have you ever considered that people passionate enough to complain about a job might actually like it so much they are trying to improve it, whilst perhaps those that accept their lot may be lacking in commitment and dedication. One officer who commanded me said something that I think is appropriate - "If they ever stop complaining that's the time to start worrying."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"WE ARE NOT MACHINES!"
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: "WE ARE NOT MACHINES!"
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: "WE ARE NOT MACHINES!"
Now that is definitely the sign of a misspent youthDGP1 wrote:And I thought Nimbus was the cloud that the characters flew in Dragonball Z