My only problem with my own shoes were that I was walking through a pair of air walk every two weeks. Loving the magnums though.fb1969 wrote:Wore the CATs for my entire walk today and my ankles are aching like hell, as is one knee. Nearly slipped up a couple more times and get the feeling I'll be wearing my own shoes again tomorrow. They can tell me I shouldn't if they want to, but they were happy enough with my wearing my own for two months.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WCM Footwear Check
-
Smf80
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 06 Aug 2012, 13:00
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM Footwear Check
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: WCM Footwear Check
I got through a cheapie pair in about 3 weeks, though I was still wearing them after 8 weeks!! I just went with what the manager said he'd order as everyone was saying the CATs would be the best, wish I'd tried the Magnums now!
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.