ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Infectious householders!!
-
Izzy
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 10 Jan 2008, 23:09
Re: Infectious householders!!
When prepping D2D I usually find myself licking the tips of my fingertips every now n then. Have often wondered how many germs I have introduced to hundreds of homes over the years. Also before PDAs we used to give our biros to customers for signing. I used to keep mine in my right hand trouser pocket......along with my tissue, mobile etc.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Infectious householders!!
dvbuk55 wrote:Sure - just talk sense and you're in.fng wrote: P.S are there any jobs going with RMCHAT police ?
RMCHAT Police!!!
Don't they have to guard the 'naughty room'?
What are they doing here?
Who the hell is watching DGP? He could be loose!
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16731
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Infectious householders!!
'Ello 'Ello 'Ello.
What's being discussed in this thread?
Do any of you deliver to Lesby Avenue?
What's being discussed in this thread?
Do any of you deliver to Lesby Avenue?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
Are you from the 1950's officer?clashcityrocker wrote:'Ello 'Ello 'Ello.
What's being discussed in this thread?
Do any of you deliver to Lesby Avenue?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
I prefer the 1970's RMC Police.
We're The Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner.
Get yer trousers on, you're nicked.
...and we take bribes.
We're The Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner.
Get yer trousers on, you're nicked.
...and we take bribes.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16731
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Infectious householders!!
The 1950s were a lot more innocent though.
A copper could give you a clip round the ear and remove your belt and shoelaces.
The 70s was when the rot started to set in. Armed blags became commonplace and Sus/SPG caused inner city strife.
Being macho was more important than community policing.
A copper could give you a clip round the ear and remove your belt and shoelaces.
The 70s was when the rot started to set in. Armed blags became commonplace and Sus/SPG caused inner city strife.
Being macho was more important than community policing.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Infectious householders!!

I'm not too sure what SPG had to do with the rot setting in..........he was just a hamster
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
Just where do you keep your rubber truncheon DGP...............is it really a truncheon?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16731
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Infectious householders!!
I can't believe you have posted a picture of a rodent.DGP1 wrote:
I'm not too sure what SPG had to do with the rot setting in..........he was just a hamster![]()
Have you any idea what diseases it might be carrying?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
Calm down, calm down, it's not real - although exactly what DGP has been doing with it...........it looks a bit raggedy round the nether regions.clashcityrocker wrote:I can't believe you have posted a picture of a rodent.DGP1 wrote:
I'm not too sure what SPG had to do with the rot setting in..........he was just a hamster![]()
Have you any idea what diseases it might be carrying?
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Infectious householders!!
-
Stella102
- Posts: 597
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
if someone is quite clearly ill, then swiftly walk away and report the household as hazardous.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
Now then stokesy, we're talking about deliveries herestokes11eg wrote:I once caught warts from a customer!
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Infectious householders!!
dvbuk55 wrote:Now then stokesy, we're talking about deliveries herestokes11eg wrote:I once caught warts from a customer!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Infectious householders!!
stokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Now then stokesy, we're talking about deliveries herestokes11eg wrote:I once caught warts from a customer!
My hand was covered--just because I gave this man my pen.