DGP1 wrote:Don't get jealous now but you know I ALWAYS please youdvbuk55 wrote:Ha - you never say that to me!DGP1 wrote:Ahhhh, I'm sorry if I upset you......................in fact, I'm not, I'm actually quite happy to annoy you, just let me know if there's anything else I can do to please youBahia Feliz wrote:Boring,same old moan!DGP1 wrote:You've been given your leave sheets for next yearwe haven't finished this years yet
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas Pressure weeks
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas Pressure weeks
-
mpl1111
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Aug 2012, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas Pressure weeks
our pressure starts 4 weeks before xmas and week between xmas and new year no leave at all now we are being told reduced allocated weeks for october november leading up to xmas!! for 2013 next it will be take all leave in summer do without for winter months!!