What a feckin' numptyPhilthyPhil wrote:Sothe DOM has now written an instruction that all items for this firm inc SD must be attempted delivery at the other firm first before p739.Who would be the best person to contact regarding this as it is obviously goes against the delivery specification for SD. I am thinking management wise rather than union because they will do bugger all. Already spoken to rep about it and he wasn't interested.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Specials to neighbours
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Specials to neighbours
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Specials to neighbours
Yes, exactly. I am thinking if I send a copy of his note to the appropriate manager/security or whatever above him it will make this disappear pretty quickly...
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Specials to neighbours
Well if you send it anonymously, he'll know it's you anyway. So you might as well tell him that you're not happy with the situation and that you're thinking of sending it upstairs. He can either reconsider, or call your bluff. 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Specials to neighbours
It's quite clear in the new postal scheme document.
That's the equivalent of the 10 commandments of Royal Mail.
http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/ ... 181012.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's the equivalent of the 10 commandments of Royal Mail.
http://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/ ... 181012.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please note that we will never attempt to deliver an item
to a neighbour if it is a Special Delivery™ item or it is an item sent using
a service provided under this Scheme and is Social Security post.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Specials to neighbours
I already told him I am not happy and will not be doing as he says. I have nothing to hide and would happily CC him on the email to his boss or whoever. I don't think he will back down unless forced because he has already told the firm that he has arranged it all for them and doesn't want to look like a twat and admit he never had the authority to do it in the first place. This is afterall a bloke who recently used the phrase 'I can do what I want because I am god'Pinky 1 wrote:Well if you send it anonymously, he'll know it's you anyway. So you might as well tell him that you're not happy with the situation and that you're thinking of sending it upstairs. He can either reconsider, or call your bluff.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12209
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Specials to neighbours
Just say to him that you want to get a second opinion from IB
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Specials to neighbours
Take your pick...
https://www.intouchfeedback.com/index.a ... 1&Cid=2752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
justsayit@royalmail.com
securityhelpdesk@royalmail.com
https://www.intouchfeedback.com/index.a ... 1&Cid=2752" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
justsayit@royalmail.com
securityhelpdesk@royalmail.com
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.