ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by DGP1 »

I'm Spartacus :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by General Mannerheim »

liamlayor wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:I'm in the one with all the grievances and ET's. :wave
I think I know who you are. Are you my Park and Loop partner?
Nope. I'm a pimpernel, a ghost in the machine,an actual decent breakfast from the canteen,a discarded share issue,an apology from Wankmans a Bullying and Harassment claim form that is actually acted on...a figment of your DOM's imagination.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by POSTMAN »

I'm at the office where the 2hr walks are. :nervous
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by doorstepped »

No! I AM SPARTACUS
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by krussel »

Iam from that office down the road where you see all the wierd looking people dragging their butts into work at 6am. :d'oh!
I am normally near the back as i get in on my time :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
north london driver
Posts: 560
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by north london driver »

flaminmoses wrote:
north london driver wrote:my office has the a406 go through it.and we dont like walking staff.

first guess on where andy 3665 comes from west midlands

your rep was on a course with me a couple of months ago.
could you understand him ??
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by k979aaa »

The land of NOD a NOD and a WINK is just you think is all a manager thinks for all to work together yet the manager stinks his boss is bullying and still they dont think how low they can sink in this god forsaken county: Could be any office really
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by fng »

fishtank wrote:
north london driver wrote:first guess on where andy 3665 comes from west midlands
Is this a game?
I'll take a fiver on Blackburn.
And £2 on Bolton.
And a quid on Blackpool. :neutral:
I'll take that bet
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
catch22
Posts: 196
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by catch22 »

I'm SPARTACUS!!!!! :nana
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by fng »

I love my office and its location,
I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and gray,
And piles of paper that grow each day!

I think my job is really swell,
There's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers,
I love their leers, and jeers, and sneers.


I'm happy to be here. I am. I am.
I'm the happiest slave of the Firm, I am.
I love this work, I love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.


I love my job - I'll say it again -
I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who've come today,
In clean white coats to take me away!

Not my own work
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
north london driver
Posts: 560
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by north london driver »

fng wrote:
fishtank wrote:
north london driver wrote:first guess on where andy 3665 comes from west midlands
Is this a game?
I'll take a fiver on Blackburn.
And £2 on Bolton.
And a quid on Blackpool. :neutral:
I'll take that bet
blackburn- have no manager
bolton- may not have a manager
blackpool- have a nutter of a manager. thats just the football clubs.
but i still think andy 3665 is from the midlands
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by TeeferTiger »

I'm Brian and so's my wife...

Anyway, I'm in my lounge since I don't work in a DO anymore :nana
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by SF »

The one with the dickhead managers.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by ashadd »

No......im the REAL Spartacus.....UK DO.... :crazy:
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by doorstepped »

I AM SPARTACUS POSTICUS MANICUS from Royalus Mailicus :dance


ok perhaps I have taken it a bit too far now :speak to the hand