Defo tell them no matter how late.
Don't f**k around with specials. Recordeds nobody cares about, but specials can get you in deep do do.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Special Deliveries
-
SF
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midlands.
-
delboy1969
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 03 Feb 2012, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Special Deliveries
I did it once as well, it was a letter and I just owned up when I got back to the office, never heard any more about it.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Special Deliveries
Rule Number One - anything else pales into insignificance (or Rules Two to Two Hundred and Two)SF wrote:Don't f**k around with specials.
Wise (if profane) words indeed
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...