No and yesRory wrote:Say I invest the minimum £100 tomorrow, can I then sling as much money as I want into it as and when I choose? For example, £3.00 next week, £50.00 the week after, £1,000 in three months time? And can you really just cash in when you want?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Premium bonds
-
hantsman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 876
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 09:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Premium bonds
-
anTi
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 15:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Premium bonds
I believe the minimum you can buy is £50 at a time up to a maximum or 30K per person. Usually takes 2 weeks to 'cash them in'.Rory wrote:Say I invest the minimum £100 tomorrow, can I then sling as much money as I want into it as and when I choose? For example, £3.00 next week, £50.00 the week after, £1,000 in three months time? And can you really just cash in when you want?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Premium bonds
Be careful...
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/premium-bonds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Odds of winning the million,1 in 43,474,820,688
That's for those of you no good at numbers,43...Billion. 
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/savings/premium-bonds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Odds of winning the million,1 in 43,474,820,688
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.