ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bt2010 broken, revisions, 100bsi,1 in 4 and mr jenson
-
1984
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 17 Feb 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bt2010 broken, revisions, 100bsi,1 in 4 and mr jenson
We have 9 day fortnights and 1 in 4 Saturdays off
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Bt2010 broken, revisions, 100bsi,1 in 4 and mr jenson
had the team brief that the revision will now be based on 100BSI, later start (present 6am) will move to 7am , even though mail arrivals have not changed ,
I said RM had renegaded on agrrrement with union A FEW WEEKS BACK,
The area sub rep was in , but don't know the outcome, also the revision has been changed from going live now till after xmas, I think it should be now to show it will not work, but then again it would be suicide on R'ms part, because of xmas
Essex mum
I said RM had renegaded on agrrrement with union A FEW WEEKS BACK,
The area sub rep was in , but don't know the outcome, also the revision has been changed from going live now till after xmas, I think it should be now to show it will not work, but then again it would be suicide on R'ms part, because of xmas
Essex mum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bt2010 broken, revisions, 100bsi,1 in 4 and mr jenson
Don't wish for it before xmas emum - ours came in two years ago this christmas 4 weeks beforemusic4essex wrote:had the team brief that the revision will now be based on 100BSI, later start (present 6am) will move to 7am , even though mail arrivals have not changed ,
I said RM had renegaded on agrrrement with union A FEW WEEKS BACK,
The area sub rep was in , but don't know the outcome, also the revision has been changed from going live now till after xmas, I think it should be now to show it will not work, but then again it would be suicide on R'ms part, because of xmas
Essex mum