who said he was ? with those cover pictures he probably was doing the other thing you do!s(h)itting in a cubicle next to somebody else
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
What,the second coming?5plusbonusball wrote:who said he was ? with those cover pictures he probably was doing the other thing you do!s(h)itting in a cubicle next to somebody else
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
jesus christ wat a nob 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Jesus the postie pinched porn while in toilet
Darren Bent wrote:Why did he need to steal porn. I mean there is millions of video clips of porn available on line.
Yeah I know. Errr I mean there is