I ordered almost one of everything! Just for the hell of it.jw1234 wrote:Hi, are we aloud to just order what we need? Wouldn't want to get in trouble now...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
uniform...
-
SF
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midlands.
Re: uniform...
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: uniform...
There was a box to put your manager's name in. If it needs authorising they get an email.jw1234 wrote:Hi, are we aloud to just order what we need? Wouldn't want to get in trouble now...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniform...
Still waiting for the delivery of the stuff I ordered (and waiting for authorization for the rest of it), I think this means that I'll just cancel this order and just get me manager to order it instead.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: uniform...
My CATS turned up today, they'd been out of stock for ages.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: uniform...
They're still out of stock according to the websiteStormproof wrote:My CATS turned up today, they'd been out of stock for ages.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio