ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Crewe D.O on strike?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ghostgirl
Posts: 157
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:44

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by ghostgirl »

There mustn't be anyone on from Crewe but I asked as I heard some managers from our office have been going there to deliver specials as they was on strike, just wanted confirmation if it's true or not :hmmmm
gazzariah
Posts: 126
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by gazzariah »

DB1100 wrote:
anTi wrote:We were within a cats whisker of this a week ago. Rep was close to being outed for inciting industrial action. Reason being the whole P&L and the uncooperative nature of the Blue shirts who work there.
I think we are very close,members being threatened with the sack for underperforming,being took off their walks,people in tears and still people coming in up to 2 hrs early,not using trolleys.
I do not think that union hq will do a gnats piss about this unless it has been happening elsewhere do you know of other offices that have been bullied with this standards s**t because rm have dug a hole for their selves. you can only do what you can do brings to mind, panic is the royalmail way. :chuckle
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by Theghost »

I work at an office 7 miles from crewe and we get to hear everything,Every time crewe have gone on strike in the past we have always had the call to join them and support,Which we have.
Not had any calls or heard anything of a strike,Our managers have not been rerouted to crewe for anything,So i think its most probably a rumour.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by arnold cheshire »

Theghost wrote:I work at an office 7 miles from crewe and we get to hear everything,Every time crewe have gone on strike in the past we have always had the call to join them and support,Which we have.
Not had any calls or heard anything of a strike,Our managers have not been rerouted to crewe for anything,So i think its most probably a rumour.
im at an office 10 miles from crewe and it hasnt been in the sentinel
ghostgirl
Posts: 157
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:44

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by ghostgirl »

Sorry guys it's actually Crosby Office not Crewe, I got it wrong in my original post! Can anyone confirm this??
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

ghostgirl wrote:Sorry guys it's actually Crosby Office not Crewe, I got it wrong in my original post! Can anyone confirm this??
There was a News story at the beginning of August - they may have gone over to repeating them till the situation has been resolved. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... by#p506062" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

ghostgirl wrote:Sorry guys it's actually Crosby Office not Crewe, I got it wrong in my original post! Can anyone confirm this??
Don't worry :Very Happy I always used to get him confused with Stills, Nash or Young. :crazy:
Exrep
Posts: 1005
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by Exrep »

Its true about crosby as our DIM went there today crossing there picket line ! DISGUSTING ! have they no dignity or self respect.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Crewe D.O on strike?

Post by arnold cheshire »

Exrep wrote:Its true about crosby as our DIM went there today crossing there picket line ! DISGUSTING ! have they no dignity or self respect.
ofcourse dims cross picket lines