ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Never thought it would happen at our place

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
monkeymutha
Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
Gender: Female
Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit

Re: Never thought it would happen at our place

Post by monkeymutha »

hampshireman wrote:
monkeymutha wrote:
*xen* wrote:Just interested to know what happens (if anything) when that particular communication channel is used.
When you send an email there you get a signed email from Moya saying that she has personally passed your email onto someone else i.e. bullshit.
I have mailed ..and got a response.

A very good friend mailed ... and got their job and hours back..

So, maybe sometimes it does work
I did get a response from Moya and another email from someone else when I complained about my payslip turning up on Fridays not on Thursdays. I think the Moya resply is done by a robot. Mind you it was signed. I doubt she reads all complaints or emails sent there though.